Saturday, April 17, 2010

LOL




One of my very favorite thing to do when I have some time off is watching comedy.

I enjoy anything from sitcoms and movies to reading funny books but most of all stand up is my number one....yes I am a major comedy nerd.

My brother and I happen to share the same sense of humor and it helps when it comes to going to comedy clubs, since it's a place I am not comfortable going to by myself.





Zanies Chicago stage


We share info on new up and coming comedians and we have a few favorite performers we try to watch when they are in town.

This weekend Sebastian Maniscalco was in town.
His comedy is energetic and animated and was a much needed relief from an everyday life that could be a bit mundane.




A silly clown hangs outside of the comedy club.

No comments:

Post a Comment