Friday, April 23, 2010

Lazy days...




Hotel room side table


Though many people adore my profession for all the travels and the interesting people I meet on the road, sometimes I actually enjoy lounging in my hotel room more than anything else.

Many hours of being on my feet and being in the presence of hundreds of people have definitely made me appreciate my alone time over the years.




Sudoku and coffee by the window

I am in the beautiful Northwest today (Portland, OR to be exact) and since the weather is a bit gloomy, I have decided to stay in, order room service and relax until I have to get ready for my red eye flight I am working late tonight.




Gloomy Portland

How do you unwind after a busy week?

3 comments:

  1. Have you traveled around Portland at all? Top cycling city, I hear. The climate is supposed to be very similar to Japan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually do go out and do stuff - not necessarily cycling - but I was tired today, we landed at 1 a.m. PST, meaning 3 a.m. CST!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. After a busy week I just enjoy staying at home or stopping by a frozen yogurt shop and indulging in a not so bad for you dessert. LOL! Please continue to post! I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete