Thursday, September 22, 2011

Sephora

Last weekend, I went shopping with one of my friend and found an amazing eyeshadow palette from Dior at Sephora.





Their shadows which I've owned before are truly a work of art, from their packaging to the quality, color payoff, and so forth.
I purchased the color "Mitzah" from "The Style Empress" collection.









From the Sephora website:

An enchanting muse, Mitzah Bricard was an influential figure in the creation of the House of Dior. Setting the standard for elegance, she was an empress of style, whose audacious nature and lust for life continuously influenced Christian Dior. The signature elements of her look, such as the color lilac and notably, the famous jungle panther print, have become emblematic of Dior.





I also purchased an eyeliner pencil from my favorite brand, Tarina Tarantino.



Her Eye Dream Hyperliner pencil is my go to over Urban Decay or Make Up Forever -- which has been a blogger favorite for a long time.




I purchased this in color Ultraviolet (which is not available online) a dark plum/brown.

Last item is absolutely adorable and I couldn't resist.



This is Mr. & Mrs. Minimergency Kit.

In this small, 3.5" x 2" pouch you will find......






You can refill them with what you have in your house once you've used some of the item, or purchase more of their super mini items by contacting the website.

No comments:

Post a Comment