Thursday, June 9, 2011

Even among hiccups of life we need to shop

My favorite shop right now is CUSP.
It is a Neiman Marcus affiliate, and much more young and relaxed than the department counterpart.

I love to go in and browse their sale section as I have found some amazing pieces.

Following has been added to my wardrobe as I am trying to find nice 'conservative' looking things that can be dressed up and down.




Tory Burch "Eddie" in Olive





Tory Burch "Eddie" in Fuschia

I'm happy to report that the above two AND their snake print sister has been added to my closet.
It is one of the most comfortable flats I have ever worn and the colors are fantastic.
Who needs another pair of black shoes?



Alice + Olivia
Andrea Asymmetric Dress

I LOVE the color on this piece.
It makes me feel like a Goddess with the blousy fabric as well.
It looked nice with a gold wedge heels.



Diane von Furstenberg
Scarlette Chiffon-Tier Skirt

This is the most beautiful skirt I have ever owned, and can not wait to wear it with tights and a T shirt, or a black blazer and chunky heels for dinner!




Diane von Furstenberg
Mid-Calf Pencil Skirt
This skirt also works as a strapless dress - and looked great with a pinstriped blazer or a colored leather jacket and tights.

All pictures courtesy of CUSP.com

No comments:

Post a Comment