Thursday, August 12, 2010

NARS

With its sleek black design and eye brow lifting names (i.e. Orgasm, Deep Throat) genius and multi-talented Francois Nars' work has always captured my attention.

There are few items from his ever famous line that is beyond popular, it has become a legend in its own rights.

I own a few items myself, and am always amazed at the vibrant color and the pigmentation that transfers onto the eyes, lips, cheeks, etc.

Their new eye shadow color, Daphne, was so extremely colorful, as an avid fan of color purple, I couldn't resist adding it to my collection!




NARS Daphne
(image by Cosmetic Candy)

Once I finish my fall shopping, I will do another haul post!

1 comment:

  1. ooo I love this, I may have to get some too!
    http://washingtondcfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete