Friday, May 20, 2011

Split Road




In life, it is normal to be knocked down on our knees.
We must embrace life's challenges.

Though we can't be sure why the challenges are displayed in some fashion -- normally not until a while after we survive the hunch -- it most certainly is custom fitted for you.

Recently, I have gone through some personal challenges that are still pending.

I am, though, extremely humbled by the experience and have seen some VERY kind acts by some people in my life (you know who you are) and am already seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.

I am actually thankful for what this has created for me in my life that I would have never found on my own -- another road.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Skygurl,

    Getting knocked down can be humbling and you do find yourself on the road to something better. So in a sense, getting "knocked down" was a blessing. I got knocked down about a year ago. The experience has opened up new doorways for me and I've gotten some great new friends out of this. I'm so excited about my future! Taking chances.......

    Getting knocked down is also a good way to find out who really is in your corner.

    ReplyDelete