Sunday, February 27, 2011

New Beginning (Part 2)


The gate


In one of my previous post, I mentioned the way I found my new home.

This place has everything I was looking for, and I love the fact that even though my room is on the first floor of the house, because it sits on top of the hill I am looking down at the road, and have nice light coming through the window.


View from my corner window




The neighborhood is peaceful and quiet and there are no retail establishments in the area that would invite any type of crowd or traffic.

I did have to get used to driving on the hill, though, as it is no bunny hill here -- it is some serious incline.


Looking down from the entrance of the house





Side of the house


The area on the first floor outside my room



Mid-level



The sitting area on the mid level


View from the dining area window


Stairs leading to my room

No comments:

Post a Comment