Sunday, July 11, 2010

Take Me out to the Ball Game




U.S. Cellular Field in Chicago, IL

During the summer (though it actually starts early April and extends into September/October) I LOVE going to baseball games.



Chicago White Sox vs Kansas City Royals


I enjoy just watching the game on TV as well -- basically, I am a huge baseball fan.

Today, my family and I went to the U.S. Cellular Field (formerly Comiskey Park) to watch a ballgame.



Going into the stadium...



Thanks to the clouds, it wasn't as hot as I anticipated it to be, and because of the bath towels they were giving out as part of their 'Beach Day' promotion, the little droplets of rain that came down on us were hardly noticeable.



Cloudy skies -- full stadium

5 comments:

  1. Can't beat the old ball game!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, hey, hey! what happened to the "my favorite kid in the whole world took the photos" or...most of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. seems like everyone has been talking about chicago lately!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks awesome!! One of my friends just went there! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete