Saturday, December 22, 2012

Coffee Addict -- Part 1




Caffe Bello


I am a coffee lover, and I do love a good espresso.

Recently I found a fabulous little cafe in West Hollywood that serves the best coffee I have ever tasted in my life; and I've had coffee in many many places.

Caffe Bello is the name and I can not express how GOOD this coffee is.

I have gone in so many times, that when they see me come in, the baristas there smiles and asks if I want my 'usual.'


Caffe Bello -- inside





My "usual" -- two espresso shots with hazelnut syrup topped with cream

Afternoon coffee time



My other thing I have been doing recently is making my own Thai Ice Coffee at home to enjoy whenever I want to.

Tutorial will be coming up in my next post.

Caffe Bello address:

8719 Santa Monica Blvd
West HollywoodCA 90069

No comments:

Post a Comment