Saturday, March 19, 2011

Pray for Japan


This past week, my dear home country was brought to its knees.

Please pray and donate to the people who has shown much respect to one another during what is most likely the hardest and the saddest time of their lives.

My heart breaks for every single person that has been affected by this disaster.

My mother will be flying to Japan next week to check on my grandmother (who is in Tokyo, and is doing fine at this point) and I pray for her safe return, as well as my other relatives who live within the 30KM radius of the nuclear plant that is being closely watched as we speak.

Please donate:

http://www.google.com/crisisresponse/japanquake2011.html

1 comment:

  1. My thoughts goes out to Japan and your family member that live there as well. My heart breaks at the thought of people who have lost their homes, families, and their entire lives so tragicly. xx

    ReplyDelete