Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Oasis of my Own


In a few months I will be moving into my own place, and recently I have been looking for ideas that would make my own space more enjoyable.

I love using girly colors, and I am saving money to get the bed frame with the tufted material.

Some ideas I picked out from online:












The last one is my favorite as purple is my favorite color.

All pic courtesy of Google.


I would also like to mention that today is Sep. 11th and I will never forget what that day stands for in my industry.
I just didn't want to make a big post about it this year.

4 comments:

  1. gorgeous inspiration pics - they look like candy. lovely.

    followed a link from your article on UrbanDater to get here. well said, sister.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I'm glad you like the makeup post! Good luck with your new place! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, Skygurl. You definitely have good taste, and it shows in the inspiration for your bedroom. These bedroom ideas are really great and wonderful, and I hope that you were finally able to choose a design for your room. But the second one is the most appealing for me. I think it’s because I’ve always liked neat and minimalistic interior.

    William Gulliver

    ReplyDelete