Friday, November 4, 2011

Determination



Ever wonder what you're put on this earth to do?

I honestly think I am supposed to be around animals.

They are beautiful and I can't get enough of them.

My baby, Coors, who is in Chicago right now, I think about him on a daily base and I can't think too much about him because it will make me cry -- I miss him so much.

I lovelovelovelove my job, and would love to have a life where I can have my job and during the time off I can work with animals or at least be around them.

Wait, I already have that.

Not quite, though.

I live in a place that has strict no pet rule.

I lived in the place for a couple months and you know what?

I can't do it anymore.
Just can't.

I have to have animals in my life, in my home, and if that means I have to move again, I will do it.

This way, if my parents will allow me, I can bring my baby to Los Angeles as well, and maybe I can foster the animals I work with right now at Lange Foundation.

If I can come home to my kitties, and also have a job that I care so dearly about and actually enjoy, wouldn't that be the best?

This is my goal for now.

Believe me, I'm not just a crazy finicky person who can't decide on where to live.

I shouldn't have agreed to live in a place that didn't allow pets.
I thought by volunteering I would get the 'fix' but a true animal lover wouldn't be satisfied by that...

So watch me, as I try to move out of here as soon as I can.... and get the life that I really want.


(pic sourced from Google)

No comments:

Post a Comment